Friday, September 7, 2007

riddles

I was under the impression that riddles were out of style for interviews. I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love a good brain teaser- but as a criteria for hiring?
My favorite are the "personal probing riddles"
I actually got this today

q:"if you were stuck on a desert island what 3 items would you bring with you"
me:"seriously?"
q:"yeah"
me:"ok. a boat, a sat phone. and a tank of gas"
q:"oh"
me:"what would you take?"
q:"well, generally people say their favorite book or something"
me:"that wont get you off the island."
q:"no, it wouldn't.
me:"next question"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.